intro-book-discuss

[Intro-book-discuss] news day

From: Carolus Parra
Subject: [Intro-book-discuss] news day
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 08:23:23 -0500

D d ear Home O Z wner ,

Your cr O edi U t doesn't matter to us !

Your c k redi m t doesn't matter to us ! If you OW e N real e g st C at K e
and want IMM C EDIA d TE cas z h to spe P nd ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LO g WER your monthly p H aymen z ts by a third or more, here are the d J eaI I s
we have T B OD c AY :

$ 4 3 88,000 at a 3, M 67% f 4 ixed - rat p e
$ 3 a 72,000 at a 3, E 90% variab G le - ra 9 te
$ 49 b 2,000 at a 3,2 W 1% inte j re O st - onl W y
$ 24 s 8,000 at a 3, t 36% f N ixed - ra X te
$ 19 K 8,000 at a 3, i 55% var i iable - ra s te

Hurr b y, when these de h aI 6 s are gone, they are gone !

Don't worry about approva K l, your cred m it will not di X sq I ualify you !

V u is y it our si j te

Sincerely, Carolus Parra

Ap f prova 7 l Manager