intro-book-discuss

[Intro-book-discuss] forward specs for NEW PICK it is [N E W S] incomput

From: nkkufnu
Subject: [Intro-book-discuss] forward specs for NEW PICK it is [N E W S] incomputable Dadaism
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 00:36:45 +0100

CTXE - CANTEX ENERGY CORP

A new Pick
This company has tremendous potential, Keep and eye on it and act fast

CURRENT_PRICE: $ 0.48 ( a steal at this price )
Short term Forcast : $ 1.20

Before we start with the profile of CTXE we would like to mention
something very important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting this weeek
 And it will go all week so it would be best to get in NOW.

Company Profile

Cantex Energy Corporation is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas
exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San
Antonio, Texas.

Recent News

Word From the president : "We encourage our valued shareholders to be
patient as we approach the commencement date of this very unique
opportunity in one of the last under-explored, world-class potential gas
plays with no geopolitical risks."

Cantex Energy Corp. Receiving Interest From the Industry as It Enters
Next Phase of Development

Cantex Energy Corp. (CTXE - News) is pleased to report the following on
its Big Canyon Prospect in West Texas. Recent company announcements
related to the acquisition of over 48,000 acres of a world-class
prospect has captured the attention of many oil & gas industry experts
and corporations, who have recently inquired into various participation
opportunities ranging from sharing science technology to support
findings or expertise to drill, operate and manage wells.

Trace Maurin, President of Cantex, commented, "Although we are a small
independent oil & gas company, we have a very unique 0pp0rtunity in one
of the last under-explored world-class potential gas plays with no
geopolitical risks and the industry is starting to take notice. As we
prepare to prove up the various structures within our prospect later
this month, we are increasing our efforts to communicate on our progress
to our shareholders and investors. Our intention is to provide investors
with a better understanding of the full potential of this prospect as we
embark on the next phase of operations."

Starting immediately the company will undertake CEO interviews, radio
spots (which will be recorded and published on the company website),
publication placements, introductions to small cap institutional
investors and funds all in an effort to optimize market awareness and
keep our shareholder well informed.

It is the perfect time to take this opportunity