intro-book-discuss

[Intro-book-discuss] fwd New and hot C T X E Improve your yearly gains w

From: info Nathaniel
Subject: [Intro-book-discuss] fwd New and hot C T X E Improve your yearly gains with expert stokc advice
Date: Wen, 17 May 2006 19:03:25 +0600

Key stokc factors analyzed by professional experts

Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!

Get C T X E First Thing Today! {STOCK}!

C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.
stokc market picks and analysis from world class experts
CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 Recent stuff

Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

Every path has its puddle. To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity. Love conquers all Do unto others as you would like them to do unto you In vino veritas To err is human, to forgive divine

Once a word leaves your mouth, you cannot chase it back even with the swiftest horse Talk about things of tomorrow and the mice inside the ceiling laugh Yuh can't suck cane and blow whistle. Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird. Hungry nah know bam-by. Confidence is a plant of slow growth
If there were no lossers there could be no winners For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood. Different strokes for different folk Once bitten twice shy A gossips mouth is the devils postbag. Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going
Youth and Old Age Will Never Agree A day of sorrow is longer than a month of joy. Your future lies before you like a field of driven snow Be careful how you tread it for every step will show Fight truth decay, read the bible Experience is better bought than taught He who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount