intro-book-discuss

[Intro-book-discuss] Brokerage info and insider data to boost stokc prof

From: Ray
Subject: [Intro-book-discuss] Brokerage info and insider data to boost stokc profits C G D C Just published
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 10:59:21 -0100

Increase your profits in rocketing stokc environment Earn more on booming stokc
markets with expert advice Hottest booming stokcs analyzed and recommended
Enter here:
AS I TOLD LAST WEEK THIS STOCK STARTED TO GROW!.

H o t _S t 0 c k for attention.
We found company ready to EXPLODE!!
Put CGDC on your radar's now. This st0ck shows a significant up in stock price
and sometimes in days, not months or years.
Watch CGDC like a hawk tomorrow!! The alert is on!!

C.H.I.N.A G.O.L.D C.O.R.P
Symbol: C.G.D.C
Current Price: 0.50

A Company engaged in gold and minerals exploration and development of gold and
mineral properties in China.

Why consider CHINA GOLD CORP (CGDC)? Seee n0wadays what happened.

• Rising gold prices are further accelerating this gold rush - The price of
gold has up 250% over the past five years, and this is still only a quarter of
when the price peaked 25 years ago. (Adjusted for inflation.)

• HUGE gold discovery in southwestern China - Resources have already been
estimated by analysts at 14 million ounces...and the number keeps climbing.

• China is the world’s last great under-explored land-mass - Locked away in a
Marxist time-warp with limited exploration technology, China’s rich virgin gold
fields have been overlooked and ignored until recently.

• China is already the world’s 4th largest producer of gold — and will soon be
the world’s #1 producer AND #1 consumer. The country is going gold-crazy!

• Foreign gold companies are now welcome - and the laws have been changed to
provide full legal protection.

You can see China’s developing gold boom is building momentum. Rare 0pp0rtunity
for early investors!!

CURRENT NEWS: China Gold Corp. Announces Shareholder Update

China Gold Corp. (CGDC - News) is a Nevada Corporation, engaged in gold and
minerals exploration and development of gold and mineral properties in China.
The company is pleased to announce has entered into negotiations with Zhong Cui
Investments LTD. for the acquisition of Gold Mine property in the rural
mountainous Guang Ning District near Zhao Qing City, Guangdong Province of
China.

China Gold Corp. is currently evaluating the Gold Mine property preliminary
geological information and the property. If the company’s due diligence
produces favorable results, management is expected to sign the letter of intent
with Zhong Cui Investments LTD. in the next thirty (30) days. The Letter of
Intent requires both parties to draft a definitive agreement and terms of any
subsequent joint venture. Property description and all additional information
will be available upon finalization of the agreement. The company will be made
further announcements in this regard in coming weeks.

ABOUT THE COMPANY

China Gold Corp. is a Nevada Corporation, engaged in gold and minerals
exploration and development of gold and mineral properties in China. China Gold
Corp. is dedicated to delivering growth to the shareholder by employing a
disciplined business methodology through acquisitions and joint ventures. The
Company seeks to acquire properties with the following development criteria:
largely unexplored but highly prospective geological regions, ability to
generate near-term revenue and cash flow, tremendous geological potential for
world-class economic deposits.

Conclusion:
The Example Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Company
That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar
with This. Is CGDC Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel
the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go CGDC.
Penny st0cks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all
but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with
the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes
only and should not be used as investment advice. If you wish to stop future
mailings, or if you feel you have been wrongfully placed in our membership,
send a blank e mail with No Thanks in the sub ject to
  Go CGDC.

Expert stokc analysis and market booming tendencies disclosed Tips for
successful investing from seasoned experts Best performing stokcs analyzed and
explained Hottest booming stokcs analyzed and recommended

Efficient approach to investing from stokc professionals Advanced stokc
analysis and profit-boosting techniques

 Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs The best doctors
are Dr Diet, Dr Quiet and Dr Merryman Blue are the hills that are far away
Every cross has its inscriptions And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers,
nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me! Once in a blue moon Learn to
say no It will be of more use to you than to be able to read Latin  A barking
dog never bites. Accidents will happen in the best regulated families. Every
best friend get a next best friend. Look before you leap. Poor men seek meat
for their stomach, rich men stomach for their meat. Every Cook Praises His Own
Broth A closed mouth gathers no feet.  You can throw a cat however you want; it
always lands on its feet  Nah every crab hole get crab.    When alone, we have
our thoughts to watch, in our families, our tempers and in society our tongues
Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.  More haste less speed Charity covers a
multitude of sins Never judge by appearences Cleanliness is next to Godliness
Out of the frying pan and into the fire . There is no accounting for taste
When man done suck cane he dash peeling pan ground. A soft answer turneth away
wrath. The early bird catches the worm. Doubt is the beginning of wisdom.
Confidence is a plant of slow growth A man is judged by his deeds, not by his
words. Never too old to learn Every family has a skeleton in the cupboard