intro-book-discuss

[Intro-book-discuss] Re: wavie reffnance

From: Jackie Hempel
Subject: [Intro-book-discuss] Re: wavie reffnance
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:59:39 -0700

D l ea k r H f om w e O w wn s er,

Your c e re f di e t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV j VN r t ea k l e m st b at s e and want I z MM k EDI w ATE c c as v h to s g pen d d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L n OW d ER your monthly p u ayme d nt e s
by a third or more, here are the d a ea w ls h we have T y ODA k Y:

$ 4 g 90 , 00 d 0 a y s lo f w a y s 3 , 6 r 5 %
$ 37 s 0 , 0 v 00 a n s lo y w a i s 3 , 9 i 0 %
$ 25 s 0 , 0 n 00 a v s lo a w a e s 3 , 3 n 5 %
$ 2 r 00 , 00 r 0 a d s l k ow a y s 3 , 5 o 5 %

V t is j it o x ur web s j it x e

Jackie Hempel , A w ppr q ova j l M f ana c ge l r

Nori, Ori, Oin, Gloin, Bifur, Bofur, and Bombur! May your beards never
grow thin! And turning towards the Mountain he added: Farewell Thorin
Oakenshield! And Fili and Kili! May your memory never fade!
Then the dwarves bowed low before their Gate, but words stuck in