intro-book-discuss

[Intro-book-discuss] Re: uoaev reffnance

From: Cune Henery
Subject: [Intro-book-discuss] Re: uoaev reffnance
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 15:41:25 -0700

D s ea k r H g om b e O s wn c er,

Your c y re h di h t doesn't matter to us!

If you O f VVN r s ea g l e d st f at h e and want I g MME s DIA u TE c q as m h to s o pe d nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L f OW z ER your monthly p h aym m ent d s
by a third or more, here are the d e ea i ls q we have T v OD s AY:

$ 49 t 0 , 0 s 00 a f s l h ow a b s 3 , 6 o 5 %
$ 37 u 0 , 00 q 0 a z s lo p w a q s 3 , 9 t 0 %
$ 25 z 0 , 00 a 0 a t s l a ow a y s 3 , 3 a 5 %
$ 20 q 0 , 0 k 00 a d s lo s w a a s 3 , 5 g 5 %

V c isi x t ou m r web s n it y e

Cune Henery , A l ppr f ov y al M l ana l ge h r

and Bilbo was only just getting drowsy, when Dori, whose turn it was to
watch first, said in a loud whisper:
The lights are coming out again over there, and there are more than
ever of them.