iris-devel

[Iris-devel] It was kind of odd because I was obviously older than the y

From: Jerome Lowery
Subject: [Iris-devel] It was kind of odd because I was obviously older than the youngporky that pulled me over.
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:00:58 -0300

Anall-expense paid journey into the heat of the Mac enthusiast.
Perhaps George has a future inthe strategical placement of land-mines.
Should Ibe embarrassed to say that many of them brought me to tears? I'm
expecting it to be quite a trip. Now I know how Bo and Luke Dukefelt. " I certainly noticed thebacon-esque aroma as I was blinded by his
grease-covered flashlight.

rrr

Trading Date : Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Company : Chef Selections Inc.
Stock : C F S C . P K
Today : $0.1
Short Term Target : $0.5 - $0.7
Market Performance : BUY

rrr

I'm expecting it to be quite a trip. I'vewatched countless Keynote
speeches given by Steve Jobs over the years.
Now I know how Bo and Luke Dukefelt.
He's now abouthalfway to collecting them all!
Should Ibe embarrassed to say that many of them brought me to tears?
I'vewatched countless Keynote speeches given by Steve Jobs over the
years.
Throughout our house there is not a roomwithout at least a coal car or a
stretch of track for them to travel on. Throughout our house there is
not a roomwithout at least a coal car or a stretch of track for them to
travel on.
Now I know how Bo and Luke Dukefelt. " and, "Do you smell ham? I rarely
make it from one end of the house to theother without stepping on at
least one of them. At leastI'll have an interesting blog to write after
attending my traffic-safetyclass. I got a ticket for speeding the
otherday. "  I certainly noticed thebacon-esque aroma as I was blinded
by his grease-covered flashlight.
The phrase "anal retentive" loses all it'shumorous appeal in tha slamma!
I'm expecting it to be quite a trip.
He asked me a lot of stupid questions like, "Do youknow how fast you
were going? I'm expecting it to be quite a trip. Coletrain trick those
fuzzies pulled on me.
It was kind of odd because I was obviously older than the youngporky
that pulled me over. I rarely make it from one end of the house to
theother without stepping on at least one of them. Perhaps George has a
future inthe strategical placement of land-mines.
Throughout our house there is not a roomwithout at least a coal car or a
stretch of track for them to travel on. He's now abouthalfway to
collecting them all!
I rarely make it from one end of the house to theother without stepping
on at least one of them.
Now I know how Bo and Luke Dukefelt. I'm expecting it to be quite a
trip.
I'vewatched countless Keynote speeches given by Steve Jobs over the
years.
He asked me a lot of stupid questions like, "Do youknow how fast you
were going? It was kind of odd because I was obviously older than the
youngporky that pulled me over. Now I know how Bo and Luke Dukefelt. Now
I know how Bo and Luke Dukefelt.
Themost common feature of the Thomas trains is that they are
extremelyuncomfortable to step on.
Should Ibe embarrassed to say that many of them brought me to tears?
He's now abouthalfway to collecting them all!
The phrase "anal retentive" loses all it'shumorous appeal in tha slamma!
I'vewatched countless Keynote speeches given by Steve Jobs over the
years.
I'm expecting it to be quite a trip.
Throughout our house there is not a roomwithout at least a coal car or a
stretch of track for them to travel on. I'vewatched countless Keynote
speeches given by Steve Jobs over the years. Coletrain trick those
fuzzies pulled on me.
Throughout our house there is not a roomwithout at least a coal car or a
stretch of track for them to travel on.
Perhaps George has a future inthe strategical placement of land-mines.
He asked me a lot of stupid questions like, "Do youknow how fast you
were going? The phrase "anal retentive" loses all it'shumorous appeal in
tha slamma!
"  I certainly noticed thebacon-esque aroma as I was blinded by his
grease-covered flashlight. At leastI'll have an interesting blog to