jailuser-dev

[prfw] Get your ps3 for Christmas

From: PS3 Reservations
Subject: [prfw] Get your ps3 for Christmas
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:37:01 -0600

As indicated in our privacy policy, you will be offered the opportunity to direct us not to share information with you.
If you indicate a preference that we not share information with you please understand that you will not receive
offers for products and services provided by us that could help you lower your gaming costs, maximize your gaming knowledge,
and manage your strategies. The selection you make today will update any prior privacy preferences you have made.
To indicate your preferences please visit our
request page.