jari-developers

Re: [Jari-developers] Fwd: jari booting proccess

From: Alfeiks Kaänoken
Subject: Re: [Jari-developers] Fwd: jari booting proccess
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:59:35 +0300

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:55:52 +0300
"Dan Kruchinin" <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]
So, I've agree with you, but I have some restrictions with this,
it's a really high priority task ?
Anyway, I'm don't care about bootloader at this moment, if somebody wants to
write this, so okay, but I think that this things hasn't a high priority now,

> but we should give to user possibility to use bootloader, that he want.
> It can be grub, lilo or some other.
It's not a needable thing, really.

--
Alfeiks Kaänoken,