jpkg-devel

[Jpkg-devel] please act swiftly

From: LEE SHAO
Subject: [Jpkg-devel] please act swiftly
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 10:24:59 -0500

Dear Sir/Madam,
It is my pleasure to write you in respect of our Company Wujiang Wanlida
Textile Co., Ltd.
Based: No.6 The Third District Nanshan Road, Shengze, Wujiang City, Jiangsu
Province. China. Specialized manufacturer of weaving, dyeing and coating
chemical jacquard fabrics with more than 10 years of experience. We are experts
in the sale of Textile materials; we export to our numerous customers all over
the World.
It is exciting to say that more customers all over the world have known us by
foreign professional shows/exhibitions and have been satisfied with our
services and products but we find it very cumbersome in accepting payments from
them because most clients we have in the United States/Canada/Europe prefer to
pay us with cheque and online transfer rather than cash and we can not accept
such payments due to the new monetary policy in our banking systems here in
China. This has become a prominet problem for our company as it is crippling
our business.
For this reason the company needs dedicated and loyal representatives who can
establish a medium of getting our funds from our customers in these areas, as
well as making payments through you to us. If willing to be of assistance to
this company as a payment agent/representative, we will be very glad. Subject
to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate the mode by
which we are to pay for your services as our representative/agent in Canada,
America and Europe.
Upon receipt of this requested information, we shall provide you with the
necessary details of how to become our Representative. For official purpose,
please send your response and acceptance via return email for futher procedure.
Yours sincerely,

Mr. LEE  SHAO,
Wujiang Wanlida Textile Company
www.wj-wanlidasilk.com