js-shield

Welcome! Info about mailing list and git repositories

From: Ruben
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 22:50:07 +0100

Hi everybody,

I hope you are all doing well and have received the subscription message
to the mailing list. It is set with public archives, unmoderated,
registration requires admin approval, and reply-to-list by default.
Please start new threads for different topics. We may want to set a
topic list explicitly [development][design][documentation] and such, if
that helps, what do y'all think?

I've also started a "JS-Shield" workgroup at https://pagure.io (Fedora's
git repository hosting) with a project for the extension source code,
and one for the documentation site. We can create more if needed, and
also their settings can be changed (e.g. if we want to have private
repositories). Please create accounts and play around! I've also created
a sandbox repository if you want to test the functionality there:
https://pagure.io/JS-Shield/sandbox
Please send me your usernames and I'll add you to the group.

Next I'll be sending a breakdown of the proposed task list, so we can
further separate those into smaller tasks and create a calendar.

Cheers,
--
Ruben Rodriguez | Chief Technology Officer, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: 05EF 1D2F FE61 747D 1FC8  27C3 7FAC 7D26 472F 4409