js-shield

Re: Work on docs

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: Re: Work on docs
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 15:01:59 +0100

Hello all,

a follow-up for an earlier e-mail. I am going to remove the JSR wiki
https://github.com/polcak/jsrestrictor/wiki. There was only a single useful
page. The page is now available at
https://polcak.github.io/jsrestrictor/new_wrapper.html and is a part of
generated doxygen pages, e.g.
https://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~polcak/jsr/doxygen/html/md_docs_new_wrapper.html.

Besides the content from the wiki, I added a section on doxygen comments and
testing. The links to testing pages do not work on github.io. But they do work
in doxygen and as the future web pages should be generated by doxygen I do not
think that we should maintain two version of the markdown file.

Let me know if you have any comments or improvements.

Best wishes,

Libor

Hello all,

I prepared documentation for two wrappers for your comments. See
https://pagure.io/JS-Shield/JS-Shield/c/f45091b985e3961fa6c0f94782fe7a99a8013f80.patch
 (or
https://github.com/polcak/jsrestrictor/commit/f45091b985e3961fa6c0f94782fe7a99a8013f80)
 and
https://pagure.io/JS-Shield/JS-Shield/c/4ef115fcd0979b4235b50be1bba47b2b57c6d62d.patch
 (or
https://github.com/polcak/jsrestrictor/commit/4ef115fcd0979b4235b50be1bba47b2b57c6d62d).

I also improved the structure of the Doxygen documentation, you can see it at
https://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~polcak/jsr/doxygen/html/index.html. Ricardo, Anna, I slightly
modified the doxyfile, created DoxygenLayout.xml, and added "make docs" target
to Makefile, see current master.

I know that each file still does not have authors and license info in the docs.
Other than that, if you have any comment, please, let me know or provide a
patch.

Commands \fn like "\fn fake_or_original navigator.geolocation.clearWatch" do
not produce any output by Doygen. If anyone knows why, please, let me know.

Best wishes,

Libor