js-shield

Re: Suitable animals for the extension name

From: Ricardo Lafuente
Subject: Re: Suitable animals for the extension name
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 15:50:44 +0000

Hi!

Joining our thoughts into the name search: we were trying to come up with something not necessarily related to animals -- even if we do use a mascot for the logo (which we hope we can), the extension name itself can stand on its own without referring to the image. Our shortlist, starting from our favourite:

HTH :-)
a&r