js-shield

0.12.2 released

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: 0.12.2 released
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 15:11:20 +0200

Hello,

0.12.2 is out:

* Reimplement AudioBuffer.prototype.copyFromChannel to prevent multiple
farbling of the same data
* bugfix (Chromium-based): Fix popup to always load current level
* Optimize performance of Canvas and Audio wrappers
* NSCL updated: JShelter benefits from the mechanism to prevent inconsistencies
/ breakages when the extension gets updated and therefore the old wrappers are
invalidated by Firefox which nukes their sandbox and new ones are installed on
extension's automatic restart

The new version is available or should be shortly available in the AMO and
Chrome Store, website got updated.

The number of Firefox users got down a little. We lost about 100 users in a
month and are now at numbers similar to the beginning of April. The number of
new installs is the lowest in the recent weeks compared to the last year. In
Chrome store, the number of users is around 3500 since the end of March. It
looks like we are gaining Chrome users right now but we were losing some users
in the middle of May.

Best wishes,

Libor