kardsgt-users

[Kardsgt-users] Release 0.6.5

From: John Schneiderman
Subject: [Kardsgt-users] Release 0.6.5
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 13:29:36 -0600

Hope everyone has had a good holiday. We have been busy coding. :D A critical
bug was found in KardsGT that caused the programme to crash when a special
run was found in a players hand. This has been fixed. I have been told that
as of this release, KardsGT compiles on Ubuntu again. Let me know how this
works for those who are running Ubuntu. As always, happy playing!

John