klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] compile error with Debian 9

From: lgtngstk
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] compile error with Debian 9
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 13:49:48 -0400

Thanks for your help. The qt5 from Neon actually installed and KLog compiled successfully and appears to be working fine. As a side benefit, other programs actually look better in appearance with the new qt5 as well. Hopefully it won't break my system. So my problem is actually solved hopefully. Maybe someone else will benefit from having a charts option though. Also there is an icon for KLog but it didn't install a menu entry. Maybe that is just how it works. I'm not sure if I have to create a desktop file myself.

Thanks