kmldonkey-users

[kmldonkey] Kmldonkey Rates Window

From: Thomas Braun
Subject: [kmldonkey] Kmldonkey Rates Window
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 12:45:49 +0000

Hello,

I'm using kmldonkey from yesterdays cvs. If i choose the button statistics I
have two windows called Rates and Clients. The Clients window is there and i
have nice statistic. But the rates window shows nothing.
I'm using gentoo linux (same on debian woody) and have it installed with "make
install".

Thanks in advance
Thomas Braun

PS: I've encouterd some crashes the last weeks but there pops no "backtrace
window " up. Or how do I a backtrace manually, not using gdb often ;-)