koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Reporting

From: Mike Mylonas
Subject: [Koha-devel] Reporting
Date: Sat Apr 20 04:52:02 2002

Hi guys,

 I have a little time on my hands over the next couple of week, as was
thinking about putting a bit of time into the reporting functionality of
Koha.

We have a need at the moment to be able to pull out a list of of books
by author.  I also noticed on the koha list that there was a mention of
the Accession Lists.

Unfortunately with not being a librarian and after having a look today
at some of the services that libraries are offering there appears to be
no standard format for an Accession list, can anyone offer advice to
what format may be considered to be a standard format for a library.

A couple of formats that I discovered can be view at the following
sites:

http://www.sog.org.uk/library/accessions.html
http://www.edstud.ox.ac.uk/Library/webpage_ACCESSIONS.htm
http://www.londonlibrary.co.uk/services/services.htm#accession