koha-devel

RE: [Koha-devel] Wiki WhosWho

From: Nicholas Rosasco
Subject: RE: [Koha-devel] Wiki WhosWho
Date: Wed Apr 24 15:57:03 2002

On that same note, a "plan" version (features, who is coordinating efforts
on what) is at
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaRoadmap

I'll be adding new items from the feature requests
(http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaFeatureRequests) into
the Roadmap in the interests of keeping us to a "one-shot" document.
Additionally, as you all do bug fixing/etc and _especially as you add
functionality_ either let me know or add it to the Roadmap yourself -- it'll
make the changelogging much, much, much easier.

Nick
...documeister/feature tracker/FAQ jockey.