koha-devel

[Koha-devel] [OT] french question...

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] [OT] french question...
Date: Fri Apr 26 08:40:23 2002

Hi guys,

I've a question which doesn't concern koha, but politics.

Did your hear something about political situation here in France ? Journalists here says people all around the world don't understand what happended last week in France. Did your hear something about what happends, and if yes, what did u understand/learned.

If none of you heared anything, journalists are (as often ?) exagerating. If you heared something, I would be glad to know what.

sorry for this really off topic question.
--
Paul