koha-devel

[Koha-devel] z3950 server

From: Tonnesen Steve
Subject: [Koha-devel] z3950 server
Date: Sat Aug 31 23:06:02 2002

I've been playing around with z3950 server support since hearing of NPL's
interest in this, and would like to ask people to test something for me.
If you have access to a Z39.50 client (other then the one I built for
Koha), can you try doing some queries to:

142.28.224.18:210/TEST

I'm curious to know what different queries might look like coming from
different clients.

Note that this implementation is pretty non-functional.   You'll always
get one marc record returned, and always the same one.  :)

Steve.