koha-devel

Fwd: [Koha-devel] commissioned work

From: COURYHOUSE
Subject: Fwd: [Koha-devel] commissioned work
Date: Thu Sep 26 10:01:04 2002

very important!

ed!

Ability to group collections somewhat arbitrarily.  The customer in
     this case is a group of 7 school districts with approximately 200
     schools.  The customer will need to see the location of an item by
     district and school, and also be able to search the collections of
     individual districts and schools.  I'm hoping to use the Virtual
     Bookshelves concept to facilitate this feature.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] commissioned work Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:55:19 EDT very important!

ed!

Ability to group collections somewhat arbitrarily.  The customer in
     this case is a group of 7 school districts with approximately 200
     schools.  The customer will need to see the location of an item by
     district and school, and also be able to search the collections of
     individual districts and schools.  I'm hoping to use the Virtual
     Bookshelves concept to facilitate this feature.

--- End Message ---