koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Circular dependencies

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Circular dependencies
Date: Sun Oct 6 14:01:04 2002

On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 01:01:35PM -0400, Andrew Arensburger said:

<snip>

Ahh, I think the one to fix first is the Search and Reserves2 circular
dependency.

All the other modules are in fact used only be the curses based Circulation
program. Which should be deprecated since its way out of date and very buggy.

I think the easiest course would be to remove this code, and build a new
interface using the C4::Circulation::Circ2 module plus Reserves2 and perl/tk
or Sland or some other widget tool.

Chris

> C4/InterfaceCDK.pm
> C4/Circulation/Renewals.pm
> C4/Circulation/Issues.pm
> C4/Circulation/Main.pm
> C4/Reserves.pm
> C4/Interface/ReserveentCDK.pm
>
> C4/InterfaceCDK.pm
> C4/Accounts.pm
> C4/Interface/AccountsCDK.pm
>
> C4/InterfaceCDK.pm
> C4/Circulation/Renewals.pm
> C4/Interface/RenewalsCDK.pm
>
> C4/Accounts.pm
> C4/InterfaceCDK.pm
> C4/Circulation/Renewals.pm
> C4/Circulation/Issues.pm
> C4/Circulation/Main.pm
> C4/Reserves.pm
>
> C4/Accounts.pm
> C4/InterfaceCDK.pm
> C4/Circulation/Renewals.pm
> C4/Circulation/Issues.pm
> C4/Circulation/Main.pm
> C4/Circulation/Returns.pm
>
> C4/Search.pm
> C4/Reserves2.pm
>
> C4/Accounts.pm
> C4/InterfaceCDK.pm
> C4/Circulation/Renewals.pm
>
> C4/Circulation/Main.pm
> C4/Circulation/Issues.pm
>
> C4/Circulation/Borrower.pm
> C4/Circulation/Main.pm
>
> C4/Accounts.pm
> C4/InterfaceCDK.pm

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz