koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] koha 1,4, templating and css

From: Owen Leonard
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] koha 1,4, templating and css
Date: Wed Oct 9 09:29:05 2002

> you're wrong here : we can't embeed 2 style sheets in the same
> html page (not sure of this!)

We can.  If the second stylesheet contains duplications (i.e., both set different styles for <H1>) the second stylesheet overrides the first.  It's a good method of creating 'sub-areas' within a site where the style is somewhat different, while still including the same main stylesheet on every page.

The only thing I'm not sure of is browser support.  I think we'll find it good in any browser with good CSS support in general, though.

  -- Owen

----
Web Site Developer
Nelsonville Public Library