koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Koha in spanish

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha in spanish
Date: Wed Nov 13 08:55:07 2002

Javier Díaz a écrit:

Hello
we are very interested in implementing KOHA in several libraries in Argentina.
is there a version of KOHA that can be used in spanish?

We are moving from a full-perl program to perl and templated scripts.
When everything will be templated, it should be easy to add any new language or even theme.
For instance, koha is only in english.
french translations is on the way and some folks were interested for a translation in spanish too.
See http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=TranslationTeams

can we collaborate / contribute to develop it?
Like for any OSS project, any help is welcomed ;-)
--
Paul POULAIN
koha release manager 1.4