koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] New configuration/install script

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] New configuration/install script
Date: Wed Nov 20 09:26:02 2002

Pat Eyler a écrit:
On Sat, 9 Nov 2002, Ambrose Li wrote:
Hi,

what is the correct way to send in non-bug-related patches?
The patch manager on SourceForge seems to be unused, and it
seems to wrong to file CVS-version patches in bugs.koha.org
even as an enhancement.

I think the best way is to publish the patch to this list with a brief
explanation (sort of like you just did).  If you feel like you'd like to
become a full blown contributor with CVS read/write access contact me
off-line and we can make that happen.

thanks for the patches, I'll let Andrew take a look at them for inclusion.

-pate

Hi,

I'm planning to release koha 1.3.2 soon now.
Can I use your safe-installer to do so ?
do you plan to apply Ambrose patch ?
do you plan to modify buildrelease in the same manner ?

to release a 1.3.2 i must modify some things in buildrelease and installer.pl, so, i'm interested to know if it's a good idea :-)
--
Paul