koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] unused scripts list

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] unused scripts list
Date: Wed Nov 20 14:45:05 2002

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 05:49:23PM +0100, paul POULAIN said:
> Hi,
>
> before releasing 1.3.2, i'm doing some code cleaning.
> I think the following scripts/templates are never used in koha. If
> nobody cries/claims, i'll delete them from cvs (tomorrow) :
> barcodes.pl

One of steves .. ill let him say whether its needed

> categoryitem.pl

admin/categoryitem.pl ... one of yours paul, so if you don think its needed
anymore I'll go with that, do we have a replacement?

> charges.tmpl

used by charges.pl which is a script to allow the librarians to set up
charging rules for overdue items, or to specify rental charges.

> cmsd.tmpl

One of steves templates .. Ill leave that for him to decide.

> decode_ftr.pl

No idea, doesnt seem to be in my cvs checkout

> default.tmpl

Im not sure if any scripts use this template.

> fixborrower.pl

no longer needed

> fixcatalog.pl
> fixorders.pl
> fixorders.pl2
> fixrefs.pl
> makebaskets.pl
> makeformats.pl

yep these can all disapear

> member-flags.pl
> member-password.pl
> opac-auth.tmpl
> opac-moredetail.tmpl

All needed (as finlay pointed out)

> newimember.tmpl

Is a work in progress, designed to be called from newimember.pl
Being worked on by dorian it looks like

> orderbreakdown.pl

Can disappear

> savebiblio.pl

No longer appears to be used, can disappear

> testinclude.pl
> updatedatabase2.pl

These can both go as well

Chris
025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz