koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] koha upgrade error

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] koha upgrade error
Date: Tue Nov 26 17:16:08 2002

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 06:36:45AM +0530, Saiful Amin said:
> Hi All,
>
> I've just upgraded from 1.2.3RC18 to 1.3.1 with 'koha.upgrade'.  The
> intranet page gives an 'Internal Server Error' with the following
> koha-error log.

Woo that was brave of you :-)
Im not sure whether the upgrade will work, or whether the 1.3 series needs a
clean install.
Paul should an upgrade be expected to work?

Chris
025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz