koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Commiting changes to the CVS

From: Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso
Subject: [Koha-devel] Commiting changes to the CVS
Date: Wed Nov 27 05:13:03 2002

I'll need soon to add the new /koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/es/ to koha
module in koha's CVS repository so I think I'll need CVS write access at
least within /koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/es/ (if someone with write
access on /koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/ can create the 'es' directory
before).

Must I do some psicological test or so? :)