koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Status of spanish translation (and others...)

From: Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso
Subject: [Koha-devel] Status of spanish translation (and others...)
Date: Thu Nov 28 00:37:06 2002

Greetings, today its a rainning day in Madrid.

Yesterday afternoon I did a first translation round over intranet-tmpl
directory. As my english is not as good as I would like, I do these things in
some rounds. I think I will need at least four rounds to have all well
translated, perhaps for next Wednesday.

At night, I translated all graphics under opac-tmpl and I think those ones
will not change or just a bit in the future. Unfortunatly I did that @ home
and my home's computer is now off :-(.

None of that changes has been commited to the CVS repository, I think I've no
access yet (Pate?). I can do login with my sourceforge.net account without
troubles, but when I try to add or commit the stuff I get strange messages:

[...]

sh-2.05a$ pwd
/home/fmmarzoa/Develop/koha/koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl
sh-2.05a$ cvs commit
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs commit: Examining default
cvs commit: Examining default/en
cvs commit: Examining default/en/acqui
cvs commit: Examining default/en/acqui.simple
cvs commit: Examining default/en/catalogue
cvs commit: Examining default/en/includes
cvs commit: Examining default/en/marcimport
cvs commit: Examining default/en/members
cvs commit: Examining default/en/parameters
cvs commit: Examining default/en/reports
cvs commit: Examining default/en/user
cvs commit: Examining default/en/value_builder
cvs commit: Examining default/fr
sh-2.05a$ cd default
sh-2.05a$ ls
CVS  en  es  fr
sh-2.05a$ cvs add es
cvs [add aborted]: there is a version in es already
sh-2.05a$

[...]

Please, consider that while I use everyday CVS at job, I dont think that I'm
an average CVS user. Usually I work only and do not use branches or these
kind of things, so it could be that I missed some point trying to commit
those changes...

Can someone give me a hint?

TIA