koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Doubts about barcode readers

From: Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso
Subject: [Koha-devel] Doubts about barcode readers
Date: Thu Nov 28 02:15:02 2002

I've some doubts about this.

"Grepping" the directory I've found a getbarcode sub defined in the Scan.pm
module, but it's void.

So... where's the code for using a barcode reader in koha?

I've more doubts but I think it will be solved when I see the code... :-)

This questions are done because one of my goals, appart from the Spanish
translation, is to develop a module to give koha RFID readers support.