koha-devel

[Koha-devel] opac reserve

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] opac reserve
Date: Tue Mar 18 07:06:17 2003

Hi all, hi chris and finlay,

i'm working (hard) on the 1.9.1 release.
It should arrive soon (end of week for sure)
I've a problem with opac.
The opac-reserve doesn't work :
* i get a internal error because of the following line : $template->param(BIBLIOITEMS => address@hidden); (@data undefined)
* if i comment this line, other problem. I search for a biblio, i find it, click on "request" link, and reach opac-reserve.pl?bib=8, which  looks like :

Reserve page for item: Le Nouveau Testament ( Etienne Charpentier )

There are 1 reserves already on this item.

Please select which item types are ok for you. The first of these item that matches one of these types that becomes available will be set kept for you.

Request Item Type Copies
Please select the branch from which you want to collect the item: 3 Abbaye des Dombes hautecombe l'abbaye Abbaye de Hautecombe

It seems there is something missing in the <TMPL_LOOP name="TYPES"> loop, but what ?

I think katipo should have a working version of this script, so if you could commit it, it would be nice.

Other request to katipo : could you commit to cvs your nice opac templates. I've 3 shows to present koha next month, and i plan to show what users can do with templates. I think the opac default and vanilla can be very  impressive :-)
--
Paul POULAIN