koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] an interesting idea

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] an interesting idea
Date: Mon Mar 31 15:15:12 2003

Pat Eyler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Well, this may seem like picking nits, but here goes --

As may this.  Your message did not say anything about whether or not
koha currently supports PostgreSQL.  It referred to a decision to
support them.  I inferred that this was a decision to support them
in the future.  From archives, I thought that was always the plan, so
I was surprised to hear this talk of such a decision being in the future.

That was all.

Gut reaction is: A phrasebook may have value, but is there really that
much going on that requires many database-specific commands?

--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: address@hidden
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.