koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] KohaAdminEmailAddress system preference is not set?

From: Ingrid Lacis
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] KohaAdminEmailAddress system preference is not set?
Date: Tue Apr 22 09:46:07 2003

You need to add the variable yourself.

Under parameters go to system preferences.  Click the add icon.

Add variable KohaAdminEmailAddress and then the email address of the person at the library who would be validating patron change of address requests.

Ingrid

When I click the 'Update Record' link (cgi-bin/koha/opac-userupdate.pl)in the
member's home screen in the OPAC, I get an error message that says
"KohaAdminEmailAddress system preference is not set. Please visit the library to update your user record." Is this just a matter of a value missing from our
system preferences table?

 -- Owen