koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Fw: Conversion of old library program data

From: Nicholas Rosasco
Subject: [Koha-devel] Fw: Conversion of old library program data
Date: Tue May 6 17:31:10 2003

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 1:58 PM
Subject: Conversion of old library program data

Hello Koha,

I'm a high school librarian in British Columbia, Canada... and have been checking out your website as we are looking for a libray program to replace our very old DOS program.  A big questions

      Is there a way that patron and cirulation records could be converted from our old DOS program to Koha... or would we have to enter all from scratch... a monumental task!

Thanks,
Bill Underwood