koha-devel

[Koha-devel] The ILS, the Library Catalog, and Information Gathering

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-devel] The ILS, the Library Catalog, and Information Gathering
Date: Wed May 7 17:46:03 2003

Hi All:
Pat suggested that I post this link:
http://www.libraryopensourcesolutions.com/ilsbiblio.html
It's to an annotated bibliography that I prepared a while back on the topic,
"The Integrated Library System, the Library Catalog and Information Gathering."
 Right now it includes only a few summaries and links: Roy Tenant's relevant
articles, a Koha2010 thread, and a few search services that demonstrate several
different approaches to information gathering.  Obviously there's a lot of room
for expansion.  If anyone has any further content--descriptions, links, or
other resources--email me and I will gladly add it.
Joshua