koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Not found : blackdot.gif...

From: Jerome Vizcaino
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Not found : blackdot.gif...
Date: Tue May 13 02:35:10 2003

Hi

I've installed Koha using the french template but, after we noticed problems (MARC and Koha DB links summary for example), we switched to english template. I'm getting this error message on the homepage for example and on many other page in Koha (almost all pages as far as I remember).

Jerome

Mike Hansen wrote:

Hello again,

        I grepped the CVS tree for blackdot.gif and the only occurrences I have
found are in some of the older templates (the *-top.inc and *-bottom.inc
files under includes/) in the non-en, non-fr translations that have not
been updated to the newer style.  If you are using the French templates,
the only place I see blackdot.gif is in the issues-top.inc which is
deprecated.  If you could give me some more info about what pages you
are getting this on, I would greatly appreciate it.

Mike