koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Author field problem

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Author field problem
Date: Fri May 16 05:38:02 2003

Nicolas Morin wrote:

The field does not seem to be appropriate, so we are currently using
another field: 410a.
But we am not satisfied with this one, which seems to be the author of
the collection, not the book itself.

My question is: is there another unimarc field reserved for the author
name ?

In UNIMARC the author comes in 200$f (not in 200$a as Paul said : in
200$a stands the title), and then comes back again in 700$a in it's
authority form.

woops... you're right : it was a typo => i've fixed author in 200$f in cvs default unimarc structure.
(c'est rigolo de parler en anglais alors qu'on est tous les 3 des francais :-) )
--
Paul POULAIN