koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] serial module status

From: Mike Hansen
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] serial module status
Date: Mon May 19 11:44:07 2003

Hello Pablo,

        Currently, there has been no additional progress made on the serials
module.  We are currently in a feature freeze trying to get things locked down
and bugs fixed for the 2.0.0 release.  Once that is released, work on new
features (such as the serials module) will begin.
        On a related note, I would be willing to write the serials module;
however, I think I could only give it part-time attention if I am doing it as
volunteer work (I have to pay for school...).  I plan on putting out an RFP
when 2.0.0 is released seeing if a number of libraries who would be interested
in a serials module would want to go in together to help fund its development.

Hope that clears some things up.

Mike