koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: little question

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: little question
Date: Wed May 21 00:10:07 2003

Silvia H M wrote:
Hi Paul,

I would like to know which field of what table from the database in koha
stores the number (amount) of items of a same book?
I mean, for example If I have 3 books with the same title, author, isbn, etc.
where should I look it for?

Regards,

Silvia Hernandez
Hi Silvia,
1st of all, you should ask this on koha-devel ml, the answer may be instersting for other.
2nd, you should avoid "little question" in the title. As I don't know you, it's exactly the kind of mail that is junk/spam and goes directly to trash.

Anyway, the answer is :
The number of item is stored nowhere.
You can find it with a small sql request : select count(*) from items where biblionumber=? (or isbn=?, or title=? and author=?, or ...)
--
Paul POULAIN