koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Specific keyword table ?

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Specific keyword table ?
Date: Wed May 21 01:57:09 2003

Jerome Vizcaino wrote:

Hello

G'morning Jérome,

Our team at the local library asked us if it was possible to enter
specific keywords for every biblio entry.
My question is : is there a keyword field and (if any) where is it
located ?
Your question that need to be explained more :
* keywords for words that have to be ignored during search ? => table empty words in parameters section (stopwords in mySQL) * keywords = authorities ? => it's an UNIMARC value. Can't get it at the moment for subject. For authors, it's 700,701 & 702 MARC fields.

If this does not help, ask more (in french on the french ML if you prefer)

--
Paul POULAIN