koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Koha in Spanish????

From: Pat Eyler
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Koha in Spanish????
Date: Mon May 26 20:00:05 2003

Hola Javier,
There are a couple of groups working on a spanish translation of Koha
right now.  Since interest seems to be growing, I've started a mailing
list to coordinate the work.

If anyone is interested in joining the mailing list, please send an email
to:
 address@hidden

and follow the instructions you recieve in return.

As far as what needs to be done, the html templates can be translated
(this is a pretty straightforward issue), specific features of interest to
the spanish community need to be specified and developed, and a spanish
speaking Koha community needs to be developed.  The third item is likely
the hardest, and can be addressed on the address@hidden mailing list.
I'll try to hang out there, pero yo hablo un pocito espanol.

mucho gusto,
-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org