koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] 3rd pre 2.0 meeting (fwd)

From: COURYHOUSE
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] 3rd pre 2.0 meeting (fwd)
Date: Wed Jun 18 21:45:07 2003

Now you are assuming that I want to learn new programming languages.... I don't even have time to practice the ancient art of ALGOL, SPL, FORTRAN etc... retooling my brain for a new  language is not an option... Besides.. pulling 16 hour days leaves little time....

The code is freely
available and the changes you're looking for aren't too big, you could
write them yourself or hire someone to write them