koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Koha - Ldap (fwd)

From: Serge Renaux
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha - Ldap (fwd)
Date: Fri Aug 22 00:33:24 2003

Hi,

I replied yesterday to Luciano about it.
Luciano, can you send an email directly to me or can i get your phone number to call you about it.

Regards
   Serge

Pat Eyler wrote:

I'm not able to help Luciano, since I'm not using LDAP.  Are any of the
ESIEE folk on the list and able to help?  If not, has anyone else started
using this package?

-pate