koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] DB diagrams?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] DB diagrams?
Date: Thu Sep 25 12:49:01 2003

On 2003-09-25 19:43:46 +0100 Chris Hobbs <address@hidden> wrote:

Has anyone created ERDs or other diagrams of the DB structure in Koha? It would certainly help me gain a clearer understanding of the system.

There are some diagrams at http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=UMLIndexPage for 1.9.1, which developed into 2.0.0pre4 -- on the wiki (also at http://www.koha.org/wiki ) you can find links to 1.2.3 diagrams too. More would surely be welcome. The creation is a little harder than normal because you may have to delve into the program code to find out the meanings of some things and the links between others.

BTW, can you keep the sig size down? This isn't alt.fan.warlord http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/afw/ ;-)

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden