koha-devel

[Koha-devel] OPAC login and IP Address

From: Owen Leonard
Subject: [Koha-devel] OPAC login and IP Address
Date: Fri Sep 26 09:16:15 2003

I heard a report from a patron today saying that they logged in to our Koha
Opac, but when she tried to take some action from there she was met with an
error telling her that her IP Address had changed and she needed to log in
again.

If it makes any difference, she told me she accesses the internet via a cable
modem.

I searched the koha files for the origin of this error without success.  Does
this sound familiar to anyone?

-- Owen