koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] biblio deletion

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] biblio deletion
Date: Mon Nov 3 12:08:12 2003

On 2003-11-03 13:35:52 +0000 paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:

If you have MARC=on in systemprefs, then everytime something is donc on a biblio or an item (add, modif, delete -the last being broken-), it's done in MARC table 1st, then in non-MARC tables. If you have MARC=off in systemprefs, it's the same, except that non-MARC is filled 1st, then MARC.

So MARC tables are still updated even if MARC=off? I didn't realise that. How do we guard against/recover from some error occurring in the second (non-MARC) update and leaving the two tables disagreeing with each other?

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden