koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] circulation.tmpl and 'noissues'

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] circulation.tmpl and 'noissues'
Date: Tue Nov 4 14:03:09 2003

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 03:59:01PM -0500, Owen Leonard said:
> I'm trying to understand a bit of logic in the circulation template dealing
> with how messages are displayed.  Here's the section, edited for (hopefully)
> clarity:
>

> The first IF block says if 'noissues' is set, display ONLY THIS INFORMATION,
> which is either about charges or whatever is in "flag" and "message".
>
> What is 'noissues'?  When is this set, and what does it mean?  Why would you
> not want to display information about waiting items, overdues, and notes if
> noissues is set?

It means this borrower is not ever allowed items to be issued to them.
So they cant have any waiting, or overdue etc as they cant be issued to.

Notes im not sure why that isnt displayed, I can see no reason not to be
displaying notes.

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz