koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] hard coded stuff?

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] hard coded stuff?
Date: Wed Nov 5 01:00:05 2003

MJ Ray wrote:

On 2003-11-03 13:41:58 +0000 paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:

Then we discovered that HTMPL::Template can't support it, as the url() is in an included file : &nd included files are NOT parsed. they are included as it.

This is because the url() part is in a css file not a template? Is there a known problem with moving it into an inline stylesheet in the template, or shall I try it?

You're right, and I was wrong. No problem i think, except for traffic increase (i agree it's a little problem).

--
Paul POULAIN