koha-devel

[Koha-devel] SQL problems in koha 2

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Koha-devel] SQL problems in koha 2
Date: Thu Nov 6 07:27:01 2003

Because of some work I was doing, I found lots of SQL queries that don't use ? placeholders. I updated those I found and will do the rest in z3950, but I have listed others on bug report number 662. Developers check that page and fix your files, please, adding notes to the BTS when files are clean. If you get time to fix other people's files, please attach patches to the bug report as normal.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden